Travel Bali October 08 2014
One of the well-loved destinations by our lovely customers is Bali. Many share with us where to go, what to eat and where to stay. With a little more research, we decided to put them together for you, hoping that you'll have a wonderful trip!
To all who share, thank you for this kind gesture ;D
Where to stay?
If you'll love to stay in Villas with your own private pool but has a tight budget, you might like to check out Pool Villas in Bali that is below 100USD a night.
1. Open Concept Living in Private Garden: Pandan Tree Villa (USD 87 per night)
2. Modern and Cosy for Two: Zoe Villa (USD 99 per night)
3. Romantic Hideaway with River View: Hidden River Villa (USD 70 per night)
4. Luxurious Mountain Getaway: Villa Swara Hari (USD 99 per night)
5. Cosy & Quirky Home: Dream Villa in Umalas (USD 79 per night)
6. Classic resort with a traditional twist: Villa in Kerobokan (USD 100 per night)
7. Traditional Home with Modern Luxuries: Villa Atlantis (USD 95 per night)
8. Romantic Beach Hut: Twin Island Villa (USD 100 per night)
|Dawn and I both enjoyed our stay.The staffs were very helpful and professional. As the owner of the hotel is a French artist, she has an Art Gallery that showcases and sells her art pieces. We love her work and bought a couple of her painting and ornament that we found in the room. Everything was so beautiful that we cannot stopped myself from shopping.|
|Last minute travel for May was a delight. In 36 hours she made her booking into this lovely Villa and start enjoying her every moment! If location is very important for you, you might like try this Villa ;D|
Where to Spa?
Looking for Spas on a shoestrings yet don't scrimp on service and interior? Here's a list:
1) Bodyworks J. Kayu Jati No 2, Petitenget, Bali, Indonesia, p. +62 361 733317. Open Mon-Sun 9am-10pm
2) Cozy Spa Jl. Sunset Blok A/3, Kuta, Bali, p. +62 361 766 762.
3) Jari Menari Jl. Raya Basangkasa #47, Seminyak, Bali, p.+ 62 361 736740. Open Mon-Sun 9am-9pm.
3) Chill Reflexology Jl. Kunti 118X, Seminyak, Bali, p. +62 361 734 701. Open Mon-Sun 9am-10pm.
4) Glo Day Spa Jl. Kunti Plaza, Jalan Kunti 119, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia 80361, p. +62-361-738689. Open Mon-Sun 10am-8pm.
5) Think Pink, Batu Belig 108, Bali, p. +62 361 918 8116. Open Mon-Sun 10am-8pm.
6) The Shampoo Lounge Jl. Raya Basangkasa 8X, Seminyak, Bali, p. +62 361 843 9868. Open Mon-Sun 11 am-8pm.
7) Cantika Spa Jl.Sokwaya, Abangan (on the way to Sari Organic), Ubud, p. +62 361 7944425. Open Mon-Sun 10 am-9pm.
To avoid disappointment in enjoying any of the service to these Spa, remember to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Dawn and I missed Think Pink as it's appointments were fully booked! But, we managed to be the last customers of the day for Cozy Spa.
On the menu, we saw them offering 20 minutes oxygen mask treatment. Look at the wonders of that extra doze of oxygen from Cozy Spa. It's just a few SGD and we can see immediate difference! This is definitely the perfect treatment for any bride-to-be!
Where to eat?
Bali has a lot of nice restaurant with International food experience. Here's a list that was passed to me by an Indonesian friend who frequent Bali. I hope it comes in handy for you!
1) Made's Warung, Jalan Raya Seminyak
Serves traditional Indonesian food; try Nasi Cumpur Bali or 1/2 Gado Gado
2) Mama's Cafe
Serves German food; try Pork knuckles and sausages. Open 24 hours
Famous for it's BBQ Pork Ribs at reasonable price
Great place, great food but extremely packed
5) For early breakfast
Bali Bakery starts 7a.m, offers great cakes, pastry and food like pasta, pizza and fish
Kitchenette starts 10am, try their crepes
6) For nice Italian food
7) For Crispy Duck
Bebek Tepi Sawah, Jl. Kartika Plaza, Kuta +62 361 8465717 or Beachwalk +62 361 8496007
For a more comprehensive recommendation, you might like to check Bali Best Restaurant Guide